Home for Rent.
0.48 acre lot
in the back of a cul de sac.
- 3 /4 bedroom
- 2 full baths
- office (may also be used as a formal dining room or fourth bedroom)
- open kitchen and dining area
- spacious pantry / laundry room
- living room fireplace
with 60″ ceiling fan
and French exterior doors
- freshly painted from top to bottom
- beautiful wood-look porcelain tile floors in all common areas
-freshly carpeted bedrooms
- 2 car garage with handy workbench
Located in the Mulberry subdivision, this single-family home is in the Bryan County School District. The neighborhood is adjacent to the 335-acre J.F. Gregory park, with ten-acre lake, 3-mile walking trail. The park is also home to the Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival held every third weekend of October.
Rent & Deposit
Our newly remodeled home is available for $1450.00 a month. For service members, we have reduced the price to $1400 a month with direct-deposit.
Our home is available for rent to non-smoking tenants only. Rental application fee is $49.95 per person and must be completed for every adult over the age of 18. Credit checks are a requirement prior to lease signing.